- The receiving volume can be adjusted to suit individual requirements, and the PxBOOSTER amplifies incoming sounds, making it ideal for hearing-impaired users.
- Orange backlit (base 3 inches; handset 1.8 inches), with large font display for easy to read the caller information.
- With the big button on base and handset, it is easy dialing and operate various functions. With loud ringtone and super-bright calls flashing lights, it is hard to miss a call.
- The handset automatically adjusts and minimizes its radio frequency power according to the distance between the handset and the base unit.
- Digital Answering System with 14 minutes of recording time
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Base and handset speakerphones
- Intercom between handset and base unit and 3 way conference calls with 1 external caller
- Phonebook (name and number): 50 base / 20 handset
- Caller ID and call waiting** - stores up to 20 base / 10 handset calls
- 10 ringer melodies on base and handset
- Adjustable handset ring melodies and volume
- Date and time display
- Digital answering system with up to 14 minutes of recording time
- Call screening
- Remote access
- GAP compliant
- 10 hours talk time / 100 hours standby time
User Guides / Specifications